A List of 10 Symbolic items You can Give To A Friend Who is Moving to Another Place
If a good friend of yours is moving to a new place it will be very nice of you to prepare a funny survival kit for him or her. It will be a good memory of the time you have spent together, and a nice story to remember when you meet again. If your friend has booked some moving services, it will be a better idea to give him/her the present on the day before the big move, so there will be enough time for you to discuss the contents of the “Farewell pack”.
Here is a list of a few funny “departure presents”, MovinOn LLC advises you to put in a box and give to your buddy:
1. DVD’s with movies and CD’s with music which you know your friend will enjoy
2. Framed pictures of some of your best moments together
3. A board game or a puzzle to have fun after the moving day
4. A safety pin (wishing your friend to always be safe)
5. An eraser to delete all of the bad moments and start clean his/ her new life
6. Glue (to help your buddy stick to the best in life only)
7. Some candies (everybody loves chocolate)
8. A map of Live Oak, TX – Circle the new home of your friend and your house, so he/she always remembers the way to your home. If you add an invitation for a visit, it will be an even better present.
9. A note with your phone number, so your friend never forgets to call you
10. Pink sunglasses for rainy days
We guarantee your buddy will be extremely happy to have such a great person as a friend after receiving this customized survival kit. Although moving services are not hard to book, packing companies are just a few, so if you want to additionally impress your friend, you can help him/her pack.